I moved around so many times. Ever since I started going to university, frequency of moving around increased even more. I don’t think I’ve stayed in one place for more than a year since 2006. Because I moved so frequently, I had to really cut down on things I bring around.
- Cell phone (not smartphone)
- Camera (shitty one from 2006)
- White tshirt (1)
- Grey tshirt (1)
- Jeans (1)
- Socks (more the better, but I got about 8 pairs)
- Undies (again more the better. 6)
- Shorts (1)
- Jacket (1)
- Sweater (2)
- Long johns (if you are moving to cold places)
- Towels (3)
- Toothbrush (1)
- Toothpaste (1)
- Pens, pencils, eraser etc.
- Notebook (Highly recommended, 1)
- Books (8, I should get a Kindle so that I don’t have to take heavy books around)
Everything else is pretty much optional. I never really needed all the other stuff I bought.